Fire Damage Cleaning and Restoration
The damage to your property due to a fire generally includes fire damage, soot damage, odors, and water damage due to firefighting efforts. No matter what type or size fire you have suffered, you need a company with personnel who are experienced and certified in fire, smoke, and soot cleaning.
Our technicians are trained to apply the correct cleaning and deodorizing methods to ensure the best results.
A major fire is one that affects an entire structure and the contents inside. One example is an electrical fire, which involves restoration of the entire building and requires packing, moving and storing personal property. This type of fire commonly involves demolition, followed by the cleaning and deodorizing of the structure and its contents (including garments).
The Fire Damage Restoration Process
The first step in our fire damage restoration process is to meet with the homeowner, ensure the property is secure, and perform a site inspection to determine the extent of damage. We then work with the homeowner and insurance adjuster to develop an organized project scope.
The type and size of the fire will determine the exact fire restoration process. They may include:
- Site Security: Boarding up of damaged doors and windows
- Temporary Power: Utilizing generators or by providing temporary electrical service
- Content Sorting: Sorting, recording, photo-documenting and bagging all non-salvageable contents for disposal
- Content Packing/Moving: Securely packing and moving the contents of smaller jobs; utilizing professional moving services for large-scale jobs
- Content Cleaning: On-site content cleaning where applicable; standard content cleaning and packing is available at our warehouse
- Content Storing: On-site storage containers and/or climate-controlled storage in our 5000 sq-ft. warehouse
- Garment Cleaning: Subcontracted to certified industry professionals
- Structure Cleaning: Removal of soot from hard surfaces by washing and/or dry-sponging
- Deodorizing: Utilizing ozone, hydroxyl generators, vapor, or direct spray application to porous surfaces, and/or thermofogging
- Carpet Cleaning: Utilizing truck-mounted hot water extraction
- Oriental Rug & Area Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning: Our technicians are certified in a broad range of fabric care
- Hard Furniture Cleaning: Services include light cleaning and polishing to deep cleaning and restoration
- Hard Surface Floor Care: Includes restoring and/or cleaning hardwood, laminates, tile and grout
- Debris Removal: On-site containers supplied by us where applicable, or transported to our warehouse containers for disposal
- Demolition: Removal of all fire-damaged material, including fixtures
- Media Blasting: Utilizing sand or soda to remove deeply set soot and char
- Pressure Washing: Utilizing high-pressure water to remove deeply set soot from concrete and framing
- Sealing & Painting: Sealing or painting of porous surfaces to protect wood framing
- Duct Cleaning: Subcontracted to certified industry professionals
- Asbestos Removal: Subcontracted to licensed abatement contractors